Thursday, May 20, 2010

Things Twenty-Three!!!!

Yay! I'm relieved to have gotten to the finish line before I retire next week! It has been a very interesting and fun experience to get to sample so many Internet tools. I would say that my favorite learning tools were Library Things, the image generators, and especially the on-line word processing tools. I also enjoyed exploring some sites that I already felt somewhat familiar with such as youtube and OverDive and NetLibrary.
I can see that there is always more to learn. I felt like I just barely skimmed the surface of most the sites I looked at. It's great to have more of a comfort level with knowing what these tools. I look forward to having the opportunity to going back to look deeper into the ones that interested me. Also I'm in the interesting position of being about to retire, so I feel a little afraid of how far out of the loop I may get. It's great that I can find the links to this training on the internet so I can play around more on my own. I hope that there will be some options for retirees like myself to continue with our lifelong learning.
To improve: check links to make sure they still work. Thanks for a great journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment