Saturday, May 15, 2010

Thing Eighteen

This has been my favorite Thing!!How great to discover these tools available online. I had just been thinking that I might want to buy a Microsoft Office software, but now I can just scratch that off my list! I LOVED exploring Zoho. I was able to use Zoho Writer to create a To Do List of all the things I need to wrap at work before I retire in two weeks! Ack!! I also created a Planner of all kind of upcoming events through the end of June. In doing so, I managed to discover that I have a conflict on a day that I scheduled a doctor's appointment. Whoops! I'll have to take care of that on Monday. Good I could copy the entire planner list to my email so easily, as a reminder to myself!
At any rate I found Zoho Writer and Planner very easy to use and look forward to using some of the other features, such as Zoho Show, which I'm thinking might be like Power Point. What a gem!
I'm sure that the comparable Google Docs is also great and am loking forward to trying it out as well. Thanks for including these tools in the training! It's great!

No comments:

Post a Comment