Friday, May 7, 2010

Thing Eleven

This assignment was to take a look at Library Thing and to add five books to my library. I picked five of the most recent books that I have read - two where children's books, Just Grace, an easy humorous fiction title and 100 Cupboards, a fantasy. I also chose one YA title, Life as We Knew It, a futuristic hopefully scienc fiction story of one family's survival after the moon is hit by a meteorite. I also talked about two adult books, Oliver Kitteridge, last year's Pulitzer Prize winner, and About Alice, a memoir written by Calvin Trillen, a tribute to his late wife's memory.
I found the process alot of fun, if somewhat time consuming, even though I didn't go into as much depth as I could have. I am interested to go back to this site to see how my 'reviews' compare to others, and to get ideas for other books I might want to read.
A lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment