Sunday, May 9, 2010

Thing Fourteen

This time the goal was to learn something about technorati. I have to admit that I had some trouble getting into this one. I tried the exercise on searching for "Learning 2.0" in various ways, and am not sure I really understood if I was doing it right. I did find more when I tried to search blogs.
It was interesting to see which blogs were on the rise and which were falling. Interesting to see that the Twitter blog was falling! I was interested to read one blog claiming that the media hasn't given the Nashville floods as much press as they should have. I thought it was just that I hadn't followed it well as I would have liked, since I have a cousin in Nashville and was worried about how she was doing.
Otherwise, I wasn't surprised to see that events in the news were also the top blogs.
One other thing - I added labels for all of my posts. Not sure what that does. I didn't actively add my blog to technorati. Didn't want to be out there in cyperspace any more than I already am.

No comments:

Post a Comment